We are currently interviewing for a part-time Optometrist Iin our Carrollwood, FL location. 🌴
This location is in a well-established community and has been remodeled extensively to provide the ultimate experience for our patients.
Carrollwood Optical is located in the heart of the Tampa Bay Area. This location is 20 min from the hockey arena, 20 min from the amphitheater, 15 min from Raymond James Stadium, and just 45 min from St Petersburg Tropicana Field for a Tampa Bay Rays game. Not to mention the choices of restaurants, parks, beaches, and shopping venues. Carrollwood Optical is located in an upscale neighborhood with good schools and a wonderful place to call home. If you love patients and Florida this could be perfect.
The Optometrist will be responsible for providing complete, high-quality vision services to our patients.
- Provide vision evaluations and establish a rapport with those patients
- Assess binocular vision, and perform a full refraction
- Prescribe appropriate correction and assess ocular health
- Provide vision devices, be able to test patients on all applicable equipment to make determinations
- Confirm that the patient’s diagnosis is properly entered into the EHR
- Conducts detection and diagnosis of abnormal vision, ocular or systematic conditions
- Provide treatment within the visual scope of optometric licensure, including writing prescriptions for optical wear, and contact lenses
- Knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience for competent performance
- Skills to be able to give treatment to provide a great patient experience
- Knowledge of current optometric theory and technology
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Education and Experience
Minimum of 2 years of experience
Good written, oral, and customer service skills
Excellent knowledge of optical devices and their applications
Doctor of Optometry (OD) from an Accredited School of Optometry